Friday, October 28, 2005

 

It's Friday. I'm dizzy. I have no pictures of my cats

...but i do at least have time to post an entry. I'm dizzy because I've been sick all week (and the end of last) - with a cold or something. It started with my ears, and I presume my ears are still involved, since they keep popping, and the aforementioned dizziness. I've been putting hydrogen peroxide in my ears (like my mama used to do) - at this point, I don't know if it does any good, but it feels nice. Funnily, my right ear (which seems the most mixed up) doesn't cause the hydrogen peroxide to react much, while the left one does.

In other news...I had a busy weekend planned last weekend, but ended up cancelling most of my activities because I didn't feel well. I have a moderately busy one this weekend, too - we'll see how it goes. I'm supposed to see some music Saturday night, and go to brunch Sunday and later watch a movie with a friend. None of these are high-energy, which is good.

That's all for now. I'll try to update more frequently in the future.

Comments:
Hope you got over your cold. I am really missing the updates. Today is the Day of the Turkey Sacrifice. Hope all truly enjoyed it!

Z
 
more, more about your crusty ears!
oh, a very good trick is to drop some ice cold water into someones ear -- makes them monstrously unbalanced and best of all they can't run after you! not that i would ever do that... i hope you are feeling better aims!
-alexandra
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?